[LRflex] Re: IMG: Friday Flowers (phx)

  • From: "AramLanghans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 07:58:11 -0700

Great shots.  I really like #4.  I love shallow DOF shots, as you might
surmise from mine.  This one was done very well, even in the wind.  Mine had
a fair amount of wind, too.  Seems to be an occupational hazard for flower
close-ups.  Patients is a necessity.

Could #3 be an azalea?

Aram

Checked by AVG.