[LRflex] Re: IMG: Friday Flowers (phx)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 07:34:35 -0700

Philippe Amard showed:

I shot a couple of FF this week, following encouraging mails not to stop after Monday's dove (thanks). All shot in the botanic gardens with L1 and Macro Elmarit 60 R on a windy day (no FZ inside though).

1) A classic : http://tinyurl.com/6s28jp

2) A no name flower so far - help for ID appreciated
http://tinyurl.com/6csp3e

3) this one should be viewed large, as it was for me a test for the lens at this distance for the lower part of the picture. Comments most welcome.
http://tinyurl.com/5c2ch8

4) This one was difficult to shoot as it was windy, and the flower was "hanging" from a long branch, at eye level or so.
Best viewed large too.
http://tinyurl.com/67foy3

They are all lovely, Philippe... but the detail in the last two shows a very nice lens ... as the Macro Elmar is reputed to be.

Flowers here, are just starting to show their tiny heads.... snow has turned to hail which has turned to rains ... Spring is finally coming to the mountains!

Thanks for brightening my day!