[LRflex] Re: IMG: Flags on July 14th

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:59:02 +0200

Tank you Misterr David  ;-)

Contrary to the US for instance, flags are not so common on French balconies, except when the national soccer team wins ...

Working on, or rather, lost in, the 10 to nth million pixels I brought back, and waiting patienntly for the L1 to return safely from Pana France...

Amitiés to be shared with Rose.
Phil...x

.

David Young wrote:

At 13/09/2007, you wrote:

The guy came out and asked ... told him I loved his plants and balcony; not a lie but ...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Fun-July-14th-Viva-la-Revol.jpg.html.

Good Mornin' Philippe!

Nice shot, nice light and a nice "feel".

And a belated "Happy Bastille Day", to all ze Frenchmen on the list!

Thanks for sharing!