[LRflex] Re: IMG: FF - Friday Flower, and host

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:41:31 -0700

Philippe,

Lovely, lovely, and I particularly like the colors, the bokeh and the details
in Libellule-2010-Blue-1000971, though 1000984 is a close second.

These creatures, or their cousins, were a constant presence in my childhood in
Florida, where they were commonly called Dragon Flies, or, as I heard later,
Devil's Needles, alleged to be able to sew one's lips shut, so take care!

I am glad to see they are alive and well in France.

Best,

Bill