[LRflex] Re: Art's Camera Sale

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:20:34 -0700

On Jun 11, 2010, at 4:21 PM, Doug Herr wrote:

> No S2 in the tent sale, I presume :(

I'm waiting for the supposed trickle down of S2 technology to show up in my
neighborhood. Maybe it is time for me to give my left testicle, which is of
little use to me now, for an S2.

All the best,

Bill

P.S. I apologize in advance and ask forgiveness if I have offended anyone with
my crude, U.S. Navy sailor's ultimate expression of the highest worth of any
object, an S2 in this instance. It strikes me as appropriate.