[LRflex] Re: IMG: Berlin - some modern and inhuman architecture

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:51:25 +0200

Hi Miha,

Berlin is a wonderful city - and it gets better and better - it's also one of the friendliest capital cities I've ever visited, I like it much better than London (where I lived on and off for about 3 years)

Cheers
Douglas

Miha Golobic wrote:
Douglas,
really nice photos of the ever evolving city. I missed it so much (it has been five years or so since my last visit) as it never ceases to amaze me. Thanks, Miha

2009/6/13 Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx <mailto:douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>>

    Thanks David,

    When you get off the train there, you feel totally lost at first
    and, when you get outside there are acres of wasteland (at least
    it appear so). It will probably become an excellent film set for
    science fiction directors wanting to depict a grim urban future.
    :-)  There are other new stations in Berlin that are modern, light
    and airy with sidewalk bistros and excellent shops that are much
    more inviting.

    Cheers
    Douglas

    Cheers
    Douglas

    David Young wrote:

        Hi Douglas!

        A fascinating series, of a fascinating place.

        Well photographed, though I can see how you would find it "cold".

        Thanks, for sharing!

        David Young
        Logan Lake, BC

        Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net <http://www.furnfeather.net/>
        Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net
        <http://www.galleries.furnfeather.net/>
        Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net
        <http://www.main.furnfeather.net/>

begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1