[LRFlex] Re: I need a bigger tripod

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:27:07 -0700

I am smiling Doug...as you moved to leica for the glass, now you will use canon glass adapted for a leica body... :-)

but it's L glass and I look forward to your results Doug...

(and I just got a Canon 24mm 1.4 L ED for a Canon F1.... I shot two rolls and I'm looking forward to seeing the results later today...

Steve

Fer sure. Sal's brother Joe is adamant that Sal's equipment should be USED,
not locked away somewhere. I'll do my best to honor Sal and keep the memory
of him fresh.
   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm