[LRFlex] Re: I need a bigger tripod

  • From: "Robert Langjahr" <langjahr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:21:41 -0700

Hi Doug,

WOW ! Now that is a lens. Congratulations.
Personally I would leave that little red tag on forever.
No more excuses for missing a after sunset picture anymore.
With F2.8 and some 100 ASA film lets see some fantastic pictures!
Start doing some setups, your back is going to need it.

Good on you.
All the best,
Bob