[LRflex] Re: How to ride a bull...

  • From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 18:05:48 +0200

The Young lad has had a good Canadian Master Ted :-)

Nice takes David, even though a narrower depth of field would definitely help
to set the action out against less than sharp guys in the background.

Thinking of my stork that you liked, have you tried using the longest lens you
own (with extender if needed and even if it means stepping back to get the
whole scene in the frame) all of this at full aperture?

OTT : Alice is flying your way on Saturday, on business unfortunately.

Amities to be shared with Rose

Philippe @ Mutz