[LRflex] Hot Wires Straightened out.

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 17:35:40 -0700

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/album482/Power-Lines-sunset-straoght.jpg.html

Thought I sent this yesterday, but it didn't show up in my box, so I'll try
again.  I used the skew tool to straighten the poles out a bit w/o loosing
the hawk in the first pole.  If I had just rotated the image and cropped to
square, I would have lost that key element.  So, is this more pleasing to
the eye?  Do I get a WOW from you, Doug?  Sorry, I can't get any more space
above the poles.

Aram