[LRflex] Re: Hot Wires

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:41:31 -0700

I am going to straighten it out a bit and see how it looks.  Maybe I can get
that "WOW" from you then.

You know, Doug, I didn't even see the hawk when I took the photo.  Only
after.  The viewfinder on the Sony H2 is not the best.  In fact, it might
vie for the worst.  I took a shot of a blue flower when I got it and didn't
notice the beautiful spider web in the photo until I got it on the computer.

Aram