[LRflex] Holland Michigan Ice & Sand

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:12:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi Marc,
   I remember your interest in seeing some of my own Ice and Sand images. I am
seeking some specific images for a charity auction exhibit when I bumped into
the ones I shot the same day as the Black and White I posted previously.
"Shadows and Ice" was it's title. Can't really upload much right now, but here
is one. The full size image is available at the link if you're interested. The
PRO flickr account is a nice upgrade!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/4385893017/sizes/l/

The lighthouse in the background is known as 'Big Red' and is located in
Holland State Park, Holland Michigan, USA.

Anyway, Back to work

Richard

Leica R Lenses.
They R worth it -