[LRflex] Resource For R on EOS Members

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:46:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello Group,
    I bumped into an old bookmark of mine that I thought some group members
might like to have if they don't already know about it.
"http://www.pebbleplace.com/Personal/Leica_db_Specific_Lenses.html"; It's a
fairly comprehensive database of Leica R lenses and their individual
compatabilities with various Canon dSLRs (1D, 1Ds, 5D, 5DmkII, & Crop Sensor
Bodies). There are notes on various lens generations and detailed warnings on
'not compatible' lenses and why. If someone is doing the Leicaflex to Canon
dance, the info at this link could come in handy. There are other interesting
information and resources to be found at the site as well, but being from the
review and judgement side of life might be quibled with or not.
Richard in Michigan

Leica R Lenses.
They R worth it -
They R what I Use -