[LRflex] Re: Goblin Valley State Park

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 20:11:58 +0200

+1

As soon as I get that Alpa thing Bob is teasing me with I'll get there and try my luck too.

Thank you Aram for this incentive to travel more and craft my pictures better, as you did here.

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 1 mai 13 à 18:13, George Lottermoser a écrit :

On May 1, 2013, at 9:21 AM, Aram Langhans wrote:

The state park proper is home to many interesting creatures, hence the name. Here are a few.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/u/gv/Goblin+Valley-2346.jpg.html

The resident seal
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/u/gv/Goblin+Valley-2353.jpg.html

The mushroom people abound.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/u/gv/Goblin+Valley-2356.jpg.html

A few more sit watching the show.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/u/gv/Goblin+Valley-2394.jpg.html

You have shown me a place I've never seen;
nor even ever seen photographs of.
How very wonder full.

The planet has been so extensively photographed
that seeing a place "never seen" is rare.
At best we may see a new angle, or fresh light, or…

Thank you.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog
http://www.linkedin.com/in/imagist

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE