[LRFlex] Getting a grip... AN UPDATE!

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:42:55 -0700

Yesterday, Bob Palmieri wrote:

>A really good idea, well executed and beautifully described and illustrated.

To which I responded:

>I've **very** happy with the feel and responsiveness of the grip... not to
>mention the 400 Telyt and 20D combination itself!

AN UPDATE:

Yesterday, I had my first chance at extended use - only to discover that when
the cord is plugged into the back of the grip, it prevents the camera from
being rotated to vertical shooting position!  The simple solution is to move
the jack from the back to the left side,just above the white switch. This is a
trival task, which will be performed over the next couple of days.  (Watch
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/getting_a_grip.htm, for the update!)

The catch will be to fill the old hole with something, to make it all look
elegant! (I'd hate to have to build another!) Otherwise, so far, it's really
slick!

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt