[LRflex] Re: Foul Language (or just a linguistic foul?)

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:05:02 -0800 (PST)

Hey There David,
   I have a question, possibly not a good one, but just for giggles I wanted to
run it by the group. In your greetings to Fred Rosenberg I saw:
> 3) Remember, personal attacks & foul language will get you a lifetime
> ban, within minutes.
Along with:
> As Andy said: "It's not the tool
It's the operator. "

I read those two sentences in close succession and my personal idiosynchracies
immediately led me to ask:

"If a photographer forgets 'it's the operator' and thinks 'it's their tools'
that makes them a TOOL!" would run afoul of Rule Three?

No charge for the smiles &/or snickers be they be for my question or for having
come up with such a line of thinking. :-)

Richard in Michigan

Be Nice To Your Children!
They Will Be Choosing
Your Nursing Home :-)