[LRFlex] Re: Fotodiox

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:25:41 -0600

Bob, I too have the Fotodiox adaptor and find that prying does tighten up the fit a bit but it really isn't a problem anyway. I have been quite happy with the performance of mine and still would recommend the product to others.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Palmieri" <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>