[LRFlex] Re: Fotodiox

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:49:44 -0800

After all the consternation on the LUG about the springs on the adapter, I decided to examine mine. I did notice that the so called springs have been opened up with a tool that left its mark on the metal. It's very faint and barely discernible unless examined very closely. There were unevenly spaced, which might mean that they could of been expanded manually.
Mine is very snug. My Canon lenses are much looser on my camera body than the leica lenses with this adapter.
S.Dimitrov

On Apr 1, 2005, at 3:13 PM, Bob Palmieri wrote:

To Whom It May Concern -

Gave another shot at contacting Kelvin this morning but didn't suceed - will continue the pursuit on Monday.

I'm liking the fact that braver souls than me just went ahead and pried with the screwdriver...

Bob Palmieri

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://sdimitrovphoto.com