[LRflex] For Sale Friday - Almost Free

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LUG <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Reflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:26:38 -0700

The USDA lab where I was working has this massive tripod they want to find a home for.  It is free, but you will have to pay the shipping.

It is a Samson and might be appropriate for a telescope or a big lens.  Here are a few photos.  If you are interested, let me know and I will put you in contact with the person at the lab who is trying to find a home for it before she throws it away.

Samson Tripod-4296 (leica-users.org) <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Samson+Tripod-4296.jpg.html>

Samson Tripod-4297 (leica-users.org) <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Samson+Tripod-4297.jpg.html>

Samson Tripod-4298 (leica-users.org) <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Samson+Tripod-4298.jpg.html>

Aram