[LRflex] Re: Firmware for Digilux 3, ready on Leica.de

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:16:09 -0700

At 18/06/2007, you wrote:

>Gentlemen,
>
>I have found this morning the following:
>
>http://www.leica-camera.fr/service/downloads/single_lens_reflex_cameras/digilux_3/
>
>If you check the new functions, you find a document which looks like the
>document by Panasonic.
>
>Philumix may have some word to add about this.....
>
>The focus confirmation with the Leica R lenses may be activated by this
>update.
>
>To be followed

Hi Xavier!

I downloaded the pdf regarding this update (English version,
naturally!) and it looks as if it has  a number of worthwhile
improvements... but I saw nothing about focus confirmation with "R"
glass. It may be in there, but not documented.  I'm sure it's worth
doing ... so please do give it a try, and report back!