[LRflex] Finders, was (Fall Colours)

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:11:02 +0200

David, All

Just to add my 0.02 Leica here, I woud like also a better finder than the
Digilux3 and ergonomics closer to a "classic" camera than the actual "mission
Appollo" CAN-NIKO cameras.

Not to ask as much as David, I would be happy to have the M8 converted to a
Reflex (smal size of body, please), adding the focus confirmation.

And, if Leica could improve the quality control... But don't expect, in Europe,
it seems not possible!

Good day!---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort -
France.

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:34:40 -0700To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [LRflex] Re: Fall Colours<<<<<SNIP
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!