[LRflex] Re: Film vs Digital users poll

  • From: "Dr. Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:29:04 -0400

I currently shoot 100% film, split between the M and the R.  However....I
have just purchased a D200 to go with some Nikon lenses that my wife already
had, and uses with her N80.  I have added the 12-24 D Nikon lens.  I
anticipate making an "honest effort" to "learn digital", and will report in
several months if anyone is at all interested.  I thought the DMR to be just
a bit too expensive to justify now.

Elliot