[LRflex] Feeling "Chuffed"

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:16:13 -0700

 From the Unabridged Random House Dictionary:

"chuffed: Adj. Brit. Dial.   Proud, Elated, Swollen with pride."

----------------------

All:

Indeed, I am feeling just a wee bit chuffed.  By this weekend, I will
deliver twelve, of what I hope will be many, of my framed wildlife
prints to the British Columbia Wildlife Park, for sale in their Gift Shop.

The Park receives over a half million visitors each year, and their
souvenir sales are substantial.  It is not easy to get accepted, but,
as of today, I am a member of the fraternity. :-)

The park is run by a non-profit society and is entirely supported by
admissions, gift shop sales and the proceeds from a small
cafeteria.  For a photographer of BC wildlife, it is the perfect spot to be!

For those interested: http://www.bczoo.org/

If you're ever in the Kamloops, BC area, it's worth a visit.

I now return you to your regular list traffic.