[LRflex] Re: IMG: Just for Fun

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:22:43 +0200

Mind you David, this is a crop and Alice was standing next to the lady
on the original snap - and BTW but important, it has nothing to do with
machoeing here as I would have tried the same shot had it been a man
squatting to get a better view of the whole cathedral.
W-Day minus how many?
Wish you and your family all a super day then.
Amitiés
Phil...x