[LRflex] Re: FZ: Fuzzillogic 11

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:42:07 -0800

Hi David.  I guess my logic is that #2 looks more like a mistake than a
deliberate attempt to do somethng.  Or maybe it's the green that is
distracting.  I guess I just like the look and feel of #1.  But I have been
told for 33 years by students I am strange....

Aram

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 07:24:34 -0800To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [LRflex] Re: FZ: Fuzzillogic 11Philippe showed:
http://tinyurl.com/ypz999http://tinyurl.com/2y74g9G'Mornin' Philippe!Here I
must have one of my rare disagreements with Aram.  Perhaps it is only my lazy
mind, but I prefer the second shot because it is more readily recognizable.
Still, I like the effect ... made by zooming during exposure?For those who'd
like to know what this funicular looks like, when Philippe has had not so many
beers, see:
http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/funicular/Engelberg-Terrace/Terrasse-Bahn03.jpg