[LRflex] Re: FZ: Fuzzillogic 11

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:47:53 -0700

On Feb 25, 2008, at 1:42 PM, Aram Langhans wrote:

Hi David. I guess my logic is that #2 looks more like a mistake than a deliberate attempt to do somethng. Or maybe it's the green that is distracting. I guess I just like the look and feel of #1.

But I have been told for 33 years by students I am strange....

that from students sounds like a complement...

of course I worked at U Cal Berkeley for a while...

I agree...#1 for me...

live dangerously,

Steve

Aram

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 07:24:34 -0800
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: FZ: Fuzzillogic 11

Philippe showed:

http://tinyurl.com/ypz999
http://tinyurl.com/2y74g9
G'Mornin' Philippe!

Here I must have one of my rare disagreements with Aram. Perhaps it is only my lazy mind, but I prefer the second shot because it is more readily recognizable. Still, I like the effect ... made by zooming during exposure?

For those who'd like to know what this funicular looks like, when Philippe has had not so many beers, see:

http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/ch/funicular/Engelberg-Terrace/Terrasse-Bahn03.jpg