[LRFlex] FS: Winder-R, fine prints, K25

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:53:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Winder-R for R4 through R7, user condition.  It has some small cracks in the
top plate, works perfectly, battery holder looks new.  $75 plus shipping

Winder-R4, NOT WORKING, for parts or repair.  Make me an offer.

I'm also CONSIDERING selling a brick (10 rolls) or two of K25.  I'm very
relutant to sell this stuff but I don't see myself being able to use it any
time in the next few years.  email for details.

And as always I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs.  You've seen
them at http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and a growing number of list members and
others thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  The ones
made with Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com