[LRFlex] FS: Fine prints, SL, R parts

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:16:29 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs.  You've seen them at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and a growing number of list members and others
thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  Prints available,
including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

FS: parts for Leica reflex cameras, details at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/flexbits.html

FS: 2-Leicaflex SL, silver chrome.  Both are sold AS-IS, and are usable with
limitations.  The top plates of both cameras are in good condition with no
significant dents.

The first SL has a broken battery contact and de-silvering prism.  Shutter and
film advance working well.  $125 including replacement battery compartment.
The second SL has one tooth missing from the film take-up spool, and you must
be careful to advance the film fully.  Has worn strap lugs.  Prism is good,
shutter is working well, exposure meter calibrated, new light seals.  $175
including spare mercury battery and replacment take-up spool.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm