[LRflex] Re: Exhibit

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:07:37 +0200

slobodan dimitrov wrote:

The problem with reflex photography is that it's too easy to frame.

depends - Apart from the E3 the Olies' and Panas' VFs are not so easy to deal with - Liveview is then great, sometimes. And I hate those Rebels pinhole VFs with no LV.

BTW Have I ever thanked you for your Lympalog inducing me into the 4/3 world? I love it. You can crop to a square or adjust to 35mm format in no time, or use the full 4/3 thing.
Just great.
Good luck with the exhibition
phx

With an M, or LTM, you sweat the composition each time, going from Rf patch to the separate finder. It makes one very, very careful, when composing the frame.
Best,
 Slobodan

On Apr 22, 2008, at 11:57 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

the infamous Elmarit R 24.
phx

slobodan dimitrov wrote:

A new show with Leica reflex content.
Opens this coming Sunday, reception from 2-4pm.

http://www.angelsgateart.org/shows/dimitrov.html

Quiz: Which lens was used for the promo shot?

Slobodan Dimitrov