[LRflex] Re: Exhibit

  • From: slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:55:10 -0700

I didn't even know I had to do it until 2 weeks ago when I saw the announcement.

By then the damage was done.
I originally had it scheduled for August/September.
I think something unravelled on the galleries end, and I certainly wasn't going to compound it from mine by being inflexible.
s.

On Apr 23, 2008, at 4:59 PM, Andy Wagner wrote:

Congrats Slobodan
With a little more notice I would have tried to make it.

slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A new show with Leica reflex content.
Opens this coming Sunday, reception from 2-4pm.

http://www.angelsgateart.org/shows/dimitrov.html

Quiz: Which lens was used for the promo shot?

Slobodan Dimitrov

Regards
YXAndy