[LRflex] Re: Erwin Puts & other stories...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:25:19 -0800 (PST)

David,
   I'm the originator of the Puts Compendium being made of 'Unobtainium"
comment. Thanks for putting your pdf link up to Puts' book. I am finding the
text quite helpful. Still wish I had an illustrated copy, but if wishes were
horses, beggars would ride then wouldn't they!
  Also a thank you to everyone who sent their own links and attachements as
well. Very much appreciated.
Richard

Anything Is Possible...
If You Don't Know What