[LRFlex] Re: Elpro III on Summicron 90

  • From: "Peter M. C. Choy" <pmcc_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:06:27 -0700 (PDT)

Bonjour Xavier,

Thanks for your input.  I acquired an Elpro 3
on ebay on impulse because it was dirt cheap,
and it in fact does offer me a bit more
versatility for close up work in the 1:7 to
1:3 range.  You're right, the 60mm goes to
1:2 or even 1:1 with the Macro Adapter, which was
also absurdly cheap.  Since close up work was
a major reason for my branching out from
Leica M -- the other reason being short-tele
work -- I'm a happy camper.

Amicalement,
Peter.
SF, CA