[LRFlex] Re: my neighbor's horse

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:01:09 -0700 (PDT)

It's more like a double edged sword. As I rolled back Sam was looking over my
shoulder. She smacked me up the backside of my head and asked why my pictures
aren't that good. I learned my lesson from now on I open the link when she's
not around OUCH!!! :-)

Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Doug there is a real problem with
your photography.
> As I open the link and it loaded, my chair literally rolled
> back about a foot from my desk. I guess you can say it
> did knock me back a bit. Great shot as always.

>> Doug Herr wrote:
>> evening light, SL, 400 f/6.8, shoulder stock/monopod, K64:

>> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/horses/hors00.html

>> Doug Herr
>> Birdman of Sacramento
>> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Aha! I've discovered a repellant of sorts! Sorry you had to be the test subject
;-)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com