[LRFlex] Re: Comparision of Canon & Leica Glass (Scene 1)

  • From: "Peter M.C. Werner" <pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:05:52 +0200

Julian,

I wonder if comparing a Macro lens, which is corrected for best results
at short distances, to a normal lens is a fair comparison.

Also, the scene you selected will not bring out such subtle differences
as are color hue, rendition of unsharp objects ("bokeh") etc., which
might differentiate a Leica lens from a Canon lens.

Peter Werner