[LRflex] Re: Carrying a 400mm in the field

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 08:36:54 -0500

What about a tripod bag?  I don't know the dimensions of a 400, but they are
really roomy and come in several sizes.

Also, if you go to a sail-maker or a good upholstery shop, they can make
something to order, and usually for a reasonable price.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA