[LRflex] Canon 40D

  • From: Howard Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 09:40:25 +0800

Hi David,
I read your ruminations about the 40D with interest. I think that if
it has
a) supersonic dust removal
b) mirror up live view (like the 1D Mk111), and if
c) the focus confirmation R>EOS adapters are reasonably accurate
I believe you will be a very happy camper!
I have owned and used the Canon D60, 1DMk11, Canon 20D and Canon 5D
and if the auto focus confirmation adapter had been available I
likely would
still be shooting the 5D. So my advice (free, unsolicited,) would be
to go for it!
Cheers
Howard
PS: And I would buy Rose an OLy or a Lumix to back up your back up.
Yes I would.