[LRflex] Back Lit hummer

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 07:29:29 -0700

> From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
> Subject: [LRflex] Re: Back Lit Hummer
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:04:56 +0200
>
> Good reflex Howard.
> And precision handling too.
>
> Now, since you seem to be in a position to wait for them and set up
> your gear beforehand, what if you hid behind a light coloured screen
> that would help with the shadows?
> Just a suggestion of course, as it is yet another one I wish I had
> taken.
>
> Amitiés
> Philippe

Thanks very much Philippe.
The environment are in a hanging basket on our deck outside the bedroom
window so I have set up inside the bedroom looking out. Your suggestion
to put a reflector up is a good one but I would be concerned about
scaring the hummers away by changing something large in their
environment.
Will see what I can do.
Cheers
Howard