[LRflex] OT: New Pentax Q Camera

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: “lrflex“ <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:54:19 -0400

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2011/06/qsystem.html

Ola -
 Pentax has announced a new tiny interchangeable lens camera with a range of
tiny lenses for it and the website t.o.p (the online photographer) has an
interesting take on the camera, what it is, and what it isn't. To envision this
new pentax, imagine a deck of playing cards with a 1/2 scale M lens on it. I'd
say it seems to be a very 'fun' concept for a camera and is interestingly
executed, other than that it's yet another type of camera I've economically
opted out of trying with my entrance into the world of dRF and M camera lunacy.
:-)

Richard in Michigan

Careful. We don't want to learn from this.
                                   - Bill Watterson