[LRflex] Re: Are your pictures really good?

  • From: Miha Golobic <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 20:41:48 +0200

 Hi Philippe!

No filter, just my feather light Nikon D40 with 18-55 shot in JPG fine.
The pix went trough trial version of the DxO optics software. But the one I
have in Picassa looks the same.

It was hot as hell:-) When i turned around I saw this:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Miha/DSC_2993_DxO.jpg.html

Sunsets are beautifoul too:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Miha/DSC_2919_DxO.jpg.html

Thanks,