[LRflex] Re: Are your pictures really good?

  • From: AMARD philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:54:59 +0200

To the initial queston in the header, the anwser here is no :

http://gallery.lfi-online.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=37

is rated 12 /100

and that one  get 83.8

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2009/2009-PAW-10-Steve+s+edit.jpg.html

why ?

I also tried with colour shots, very funny results, fuzzillogics get more points than my most visited pix on the LUG ...

Nice to start the week with questions about photographs

Phx