[LRflex] Re: Applying the teachings of a educationnal video

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:24:33 +0200

Thanks Richard.

She is a Beagle, nice little beast,, placed in our house while the owners are
in holidays far away.

The owners a re back todat and the doggy shall be returned to them. This is a
big disappointement for my lady :)

So, for the "front view",it will be later, I'm afraid.

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons-Alfort - France.