[LRflex] Re: Applying the teachings of a educationnal video

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:07:58 -0700 (PDT)

Bille!
I'd say that you've taken a stunningly perfect...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... Side View Mugshot.
Now you just need to post the "Eyes Forward Please!" Image
and we can 'Book Him' for being an excessively cute Shepard.
:-) Ha Ha!
He/She looks to be a mix of German Shepard and Beagle with those ears,
but I'm NO expert on such things. Very fine looking animal, none the less.
Scratch his/her ears for me. I'm an Australian Shepard owner, myself.

Richard in Michigan