[LRflex] Re: And now, for something completely different...

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:06:16 +0100

"Criticism appreciated"
Sorry David, I can't resolve myself to criticize. I've been trying to
find something though, honestly. No way I can find fault with this one
again.
We'll all end up hating you for that. ;-)

Less Monty Pythonly: that shot is Great!!! Tell us about the light and
the ISO - you seem to have quite a nice DOF and quite a fast speed.

In the meantime, I'll join the chorus and thank you for sharing your
beauties (Can't wait to see DMR ones now).
Respectful regards
Phileicangenieux