[LRFlex] An international list... again!

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:24:32 -0700

All:

Yikes!  I for forgot Tony Salce in Australia!

Tony, the reason I missed your mail (three pieces of it, is that my email program (Eudora) files mail by date. The last three pieces of mail from you were dated, 26 Jun 2004, yet I know, by the subject, that they've been send in the last three days.

You must *may* want to check the time on your computer clock! ;-)

So, Tony brings us (an alphabetical order) to:

Argentina, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Malaysia, The Netherlands, The United Kingdom, U.S.A.

Have I missed anybody?

Cheers!

and

For a group of slightly less than 100, we seem to cover a remarkable span on the globe!

Anybody I've missed?

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm