[LRflex] Re: An Editing Posts Query

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:35:00 +0100

If I get into a thread too late, I often find that the
links to shots that are being discussed are no longer
there.
It would be greatly appreciated if they were not
deleted. Otherwise, clip off anything above and beyond
the answer and the post being answered or an important
post being quoted.

Cheers
Douglas