[LRflex] Re: After much consideration... (Revised)

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:16:03 -0700

HOLY JUMPING CAT FISH!!!!!!!!!!  :-) :-)

Now that's what was there all along!  Now it's an amazing action moment, it
truly doesn't get any better and considering the low light level of the day,
it's even more amazing.

OK so I wont have to come to Logan lake and smack you after all! :-)

Job well done, not to forget it's another one of yours any one on the list
could honestly say. "Dang I wish I'd shot that!" :-)

Good on you david!

Cheers,

ted