[LRflex] Re: A whole lot of Bull ... Part II.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 10:13:09 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Ride_hor-crop.htm

This last one is very similar to the full frame.

let's see the original David...

I rather like the fuller frame version...

G'mornin' Steve!

Your wish is my command, sir!

The full shot is here:

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Ride_ff.htm

I had pulled back, as I'd been shooting all day, without getting a shot of the rodeo clown ... a chap whom Rose knows from her earlier days, in Alberta. Thus, I "had" to get a shot of Earl, in action. Naturally, the bull pulled this stunt virtually the second he was out of the chute! Murphy had something to say about that sort of planning, didn't he?

sort of reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_4oD-BltCY

:-)