[LRflex] Re: A drive to Big Sur for lunch at Nepenthe

  • From: Bill Abbott <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 12:10:29 -0800

Aram,

Thanks, No. 1 is indeed prosaic, and was intended to be, just the way the
Pacific looks in the winter out here on the coast.

I assume you didn't see the far shore in the distance, which is Japan, directly
west, a bit north of Tokyo. I must admit it is somewhat far away for the naked
eye, some 5000 nmi. <[;-)

Best,

Bill