[LRflex] Re: A couple of B&W 35mm

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi george;
i'd like to see it in a frame, on a wall. I bet it would work.
Insofar as sharing pictures...I'm at the same place as you. I looked up the LUG
Gallery and Miha assures me that it's easy to upload pics to that site. just
Google "Leica users group" and poke around. I'm about to do the same.
Cheers
Dave