[LRflex] Re: A Year Ago......in Paderborn, Germany

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:27:23 -0700

Dear Douglas and David,
Thanks for your comments.  Thx for the flight info Douglas; if you
pass thru' Paderborn and need to stop for a meal, I recommend Il
Postino, an Italian restaurant next door to the classic building with
the rainbow overhead that caught David's eye.

http://www.trattoria-ilpostino.de/

That's assuming you want a break from German cuisine.

Sincerely,
Eric